Aicota offers competitive pay, a full array of benefits, including an EAP for all employees, and commitment to providing individualized care and quality services to our residents.
Are you in school? Aicota offers scholarship and tuition reimbursement, opportunity to grow, and the ability to cross-train to multiple departments.
Interested in joining our team? Fill out the online application by clicking the link below OR you can stop at Aicota and ask one of our staff for an application.
Current Available Positions Include:
- Business Office Manager
- Health Unit Coordinator (HUC)
- RN or LPN fulltime nocs work 36 hours get paid for 40
- RN or LPN-fulltime pms
- RN or LPN – Casual all shifts
- NAR – fulltime pms
- NAR – fulltime nocs – 12 hour shifts
- NAR – fulltime & part-time days
- NAR – Causal, All Shifts
- NAiT – full & part-time pms & 12 hour noc shifts
- Social Wellness Aides (activities) – full & part-time positions available
- Restorative Nursing Assistant – full-time
- PCA – part-time working pms
**Positions above may be required to work every other weekend and holidays.
Please contact Human Resources at 218-927-2164 or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in employment with us, or if you have any questions about our positions. We look forward to working with you!
Aicota Health Care Center is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.