When you work for Aicota Health Care Center, you make a difference. Our values extend beyond a poster on the wall. The staff of Aicota represent the best of who we are and what we are about. Our C.A.R.E.S. values are incorporated into everything we do!
Aicota offers competitive pay, a full array of benefits, including an EAP for all employees, and commitment to providing individualized care and quality services to our residents.
Are you in school? Aicota offers scholarship and tuition reimbursement, opportunity to grow, and the ability to cross train to multiple departments.
We believe you will find Aicota a great and rewarding place to work. Flexible scheduling and a friendly, professional staff are just some of the reasons to consider Aicota Health Care Center for employment.
Interested in joining our team? Fill out the online application by clicking the link below OR you can stop at Aicota and ask one of our staff for an application.
Current Available Positions Include:
- Director of Nursing – full-time
- Culinary Services Supervisor – full-time
- Assisted Living Cook – part-time
- Culinary Aide – part-time afternoons
- RN – full-time nocs working 12 hour shifts
- RN – full-time days working 12 hour shifts
- RN or LPN – full-time ams, 8 hour shifts
- NAR – part-time overnights
- NAR – full-time & part-time pms
- Social Wellness Aides (activities) – full & part-time positions available
- PCA – part-time for all shifts
- Maintenance Crew – full-time ams, weekend rotation
**Positions above may be required to work every other weekend and holidays.
Please contact Jennie at 218-927-2164 or email@example.com if interested in employment with us, or if you have any questions about our positions. We look forward to working with you!
Aicota Health Care Center is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.